Skip to main content

End of the tunnel...

Related image
That homey feel...
I finally have something to say.

Despite my best efforts at procrastination, I have a book. Book Four, to be exact. I am sticking with the Lords of Nordhiem (tentatively) as the title, as the Outcast Alliance series continues.

Now before you run out the door in heated excitement, there's bad news. It's not quite done yet. Please, put down the mouse and iPhone; click off that Amazon site and back away from the computer. I've editing to do.

I have apprehensions of even telling you I am finished, because editing is still a laborious event for me --  but oh so necessary if you want something remotely readable!
(and yes, I do define my books as remotely readable) But that is where the magic happens -- sometimes literally -- and the story goes from readable to even enjoyable. 

So keep your eyes and ears open for more updates, and let's get this done in 2017! Thank you for waiting...and God Bless Texas!!!
(hit the road, Harvey)  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What have you created today?

A little dryness in writing needs -- inspiration. It's not too far away. Look around, look it up, look within. Be inspired. Now write something.

Details, details...

The excuse of slow-writing knows no bounds. At 60,000 words, I could pat myself on the back; but many others crush my speed with their dedicated writing schedules. No matter - I have excuses galore. (although, I have given up some activities for Lent that directly influence my own writing schedule - so hopefully I'll get moving here) Anyone who reads my blog entries, and bless you if you do, may realize that I rarely speak of good writing/criticism/grammar/punctuation. There are plenty that do, and they do it well. To write well takes practice, patience, and a whole lot of opinion -- the friendly stranger sort. My advice to writing well: join a writing group, and there are plenty online to do it. There I learned a lot, and I learned when it was no longer useful. (it is hard to critique chapter five without reading chapters one through four - grammar aside) As you may know, I'm all about world-building and being immersed in a solid story - even if it spans many books. The ex...

Half way there!

Alpenglow in Huork, Nordhiem (or a facsimile of...)  My goal prior to 2012 was a modest one, and that was to reach my goal of 50k words. That is -- half a book, and half to go. I can safely say, as of this writing, "Prince of the Furies", is at 50,200 words and climbing. Nowhere to go but up from here. Things are getting thick for my crew and trouble is brewing on the horizon. Nothing like a horrible creature to make a troubled year complete. I will keep everyone posted on the progress.